General Terms and Conditions for payments through the e-payment Portal of St. George International School & Preschool
- The web Portal (the Portal) is a service of St. George School EOOD (“The Company”, “the School”, “we”, “us”, “our”), UIC 204426056 and St. George Preschool EOOD (“The Company”, “the St. George Preschool”, “we”, “us”, “our”), UIC 204425901, whereas the “service” should be understood as a website, application or other service of the information society, which is provided by the School/ St. George Preschool and which requires the creation of a user profile and authentication in order to access and use it. The mobile application is a related to it service of the School/ St. George Preschool.
- The present General Terms and Conditions are aiming at the regulation of the relationships between the School/ St. George Preschool and the users, who use the services rendered by the Portal. In order to access the Portal and to use these services it is necessary to register in a way, indicated by the School/ St. George Preschool.
The access to the Portal is performed after registration and creation of a “User profile” by an administrator of the School/ St. George Preschool. The user profile is registered with the email of the parent/guardian of a child/student of St. George Preschool and/or of St. George International School. In any case, the user shall be a parent/guardian of the respective child or student. The School/ St. George Preschool Administrator creates a user profile and sends an email message to the parent/guardian for confirming the activation of the profile in the Portal. The user should login into the Portal, then choose and enter a password. The access to all services in the Portal is granted through a combination of the email and the password, set by the user. While using the Portal and the services within, the School shall process users’ data in compliance with the Policy of Confidentiality and Personal Data Protection of the e-Payment Portal. In case of change of the data stated in the registration form, the user is obliged to duly update the information in her/his user profile in the respective places or to contact us in order to make the details change. In case of an argument or of need to recover the Client’s access, it is necessary the data in the user profile in the System to be the same as the data in the official identification documents, provided by the Client.
Registration of users – legal entities is not available.
Profile deleting in the Portal is performed in case of occurrence of any of the following circumstances:
- a) upon specific request by the User;
- b) in case of cancelation of a Tuition contract of a child/student between St. George Preschool/ St. George International School and the User, regardless of the reason for this.
- Services rendered by the e-Payment Portal of St. George International School:
⎫ Payment of chosen Activities by interest to St. George Preschool and/or St. George International School.
⎫ Payment of invoices issued as per a Tuition contract of a child/student in St. George Preschool and/or St. George International School.
The User can make payments to the following companies:
- GEORGE SCHOOL EOOD, COMPANY REG. NO. 204426056.
- GEORGE PRESCHOOL EOOD, COMPANY REG. NO. 204425901.
- Terms of payment and confidentiality
You may pay the due amounts online by a credit/ debit card or by PayPal. Prior to making the payment, the Client should review the information presented by the system concerning the trader/ company to whom the payment is made, a description of the transaction, the date and number of the invoice, the amount to be paid, the fee to be charged for the payment (if necessary), as well as other available information about the specific payment. After making sure that they are correct (we bear no responsibility for the accuracy of the data, entered by the service User), the Client enters the card details and the other required information for making the payment. In this case the system sends to BORIKA AD, respectively to the bank-issuer of the card, a notification for authorization of the payment. If there are sufficient funds in the card to perform the payment, including the fee charged for the payment (if applicable), and if the total amount is within the set under the card payment limits, the operation is performed and BORIKA AD, respectively the bank-issuer of the card, returns to our system an authorization code which confirms the payment. The charged fee is added to the payment amount. At selection of PayPal payment method, the User is transferred to the PayPal online payments screen. The details of the credit/ debit card are processed by PayPal according to their General Terms and Conditions and their Personal Data Protection Policy.
If, for some reason, the payment was not successful (for example the card was blocked/ inactive, there was insufficient amount, the payment limit was exceeded or else), BORIKA AD/ PayPal returns to the system of the Operator a code for refusal of the payment, respectively the system of the Operator informs the Client that the payment was unsuccessful.
- By accessing the services through the Portal, you hereby accept and agree to observe the stated below terms and conditions. In case you do not accept them, you have no right and option to use the Portal and the services within it.
- In order to be able to use certain services, you may be required to accept the specific conditions for their use. Before starting to use a service, the User should be informed whether the School/ St. George Preschool has implemented specific rules for its use. The School/ St. George Preschool is obliged to publish such rules on its website.
- A User’s visit to any page of the Portal is considered an acceptance and consent for observation of the presented General Terms and Conditions.
- The School/ St. George Preschool has the right to add and terminate services in the Portal, to change the structure, the way of access and registration, as well as to terminate the services used by some or all its users.
- The School/ St. George Preschool has the right to terminate unilaterally and without previous notice the access to the rendered to the User services, should the latter harm the good reputation of the School/ St. George Preschool by its acts, or should he/she breach the effective legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, the international acts or if he/she threatened the functionality of the means for rendering the Services, this including to individuals, and also if he/she threatened or impeded the use of the services by other users.
- The School/ St. George Preschool has the right to provide the whole available information about the User’s acts and identity in case of misconduct by the latter according to the effective general terms and conditions, or in case of а lawful demand on behalf of the competent authorities.
- The School/ St. George Preschool has the right to terminate the access to services for users who use them for commercial or advertising purposes or for development and rendering of own services, unless this was previously settled in a written agreement with the School/ St. George Preschool.
- The School/ St. George Preschool has the right (however it is not obliged) to terminate the access to the services in its Portal, and to erase and/ or close information about and of a user if the latter did not use the services in the Portal for a period which is longer than 6 (six) months.
- In the cases of termination of the Tuition contract of a child, respectively of a student, the School/ St. George Preschool restricts the access to the Portal and bears no responsibility in case of loss of personal data, including invoices kept, payment information, etc.
- Тhe School/ St. George Preschool bears no responsibility for the interruption or for lessening the quality of the rendered services when this is due to a force majeure under the meaning of the Commercial Act or if due to network overload.
- The user should keep the registration data under item 2. above and should not share them with third parties. The user is fully responsible for acts, performed by third parties at access to the Portal and/ or when using the services within it/ for access to information with the registration data under item 2. The School/ St. George Preschool bears no responsibility in the cases described above. The user bears full responsibility for keeping his/her password for access to the School/ St. George Preschool payment Portal safe from third parties, respectively the password for access through mobile devices. In case the User suspected that one way or another his/her password became known by third parties, then he/she should immediately change it and inform the School/ St. George Preschool.
- The School/ St. George Preschool bears no responsibility for possible losses suffered, for missed benefits or for other damage caused to a user as a result of use of services through the Portal by him/her or as a result of impossibility to use the services.
- The School/ St. George Preschool bears no responsibility for any direct, indirect, accidental, specific or intentionally caused damage or losses or for interruption of the business activity due to the use or the impossibility to use the Portal or a service from the Portal, even if the School/ St. George Preschool was warned or if it could have reasonably assumed the possibility of such damage.
- The School/ St. George Preschool bears no responsibility for a User’s inability to use each separate service.
- The School/ St. George Preschool bears no responsibility in case of claims, raised by third parties against a User, related to the use of services.
- The Services in the Portal may only be used by a User, who accepted the current General Terms and Conditions and the specific conditions for use of the respective services, should there be any.
- The User is considered to be informed in case of a probable change of the described general terms and conditions, should they be updated.
- The user is responsible for any attempts to acquire unauthorized access to other users’ profiles and user information.
- The user is obliged to use the service, rendered to him/her in a way that does not harm the normal operation of the service.
- The user cannot have any claims to the School/ St. George Preschool for non-performed payment in case:
* his/her bank – for one or another reason – refused to make this payment,
*his/her bank is unable to make the payment – no matter the reasons (the bank being placed under special supervision, its being announced to be bankrupt, being in temporary insolvency, etc.);
- The School/ St. George Preschool would never for any reason send e-mails to invite the Users to update their data and profile in the Portal or to provide their password and/ or username, any card details or other identification data. In case a User receives a message of this kind, he/she should consider it as an attempt of fraud and should not under any circumstances open the links stated in them, nor he/she should enter its personal and/ or financial details.
- The School/ St. George Preschool reserves its right to amend the current General Terms and Conditions, as the probable amendments will be effective as of the date of their being published on the website.
- For all issues not settled in these General Terms and Conditions shall be applied the regulations of the effective Bulgarian legislation.
19 February 2020