General Terms and Conditions for payments through the e-payment Portal of St. George International School & Preschool
I. GENERAL PROISIONS
1. The web Portal (the Portal) is a service of St. George School EOOD (“The Company”, “the School”, “we”, “us”, “our”), UIC 204426056 and of St. George Preschool EOOD (“The Company”, “the St. George Preschool”, “we”, “us”, “our”), UIC 204425901, whereas the “service” should be understood as a website, application or other service of the information society, which is provided by the School/ the Preschool and which requires the creation of a user profile and authentication in order to access and use it. The mobile application is a related to it service of the School/ the Preschool.
2. The present General Terms and Conditions are aiming at the regulation of the relationships between the School/ the Preschool and the users, who use the services rendered by the Portal. In order to access the Portal and to use these services it is necessary to register in a way, indicated by the School/ the Preschool.The access to the Portal is available after registration and creation of a “User profile” by an administrator of the School/the Preschool. The user profile is registered with the email of the parent/guardian of a child/student of St. George Preschool and/or of St. George School. In any case, the user shall be a parent/guardian of the respective child or student. The School/ the Preschool Administrator creates a user profile and sends an email message to the parent/guardian for confirming the activation of the profile in the Portal. The user should login into the Portal, then choose and enter a password. The access to all services in the Portal is granted through a combination of the email and the password, set by the user. While using the Portal and the services within, the School/ the Preschool shall process users’ data in compliance with the Policy of Confidentiality and Personal Data Protection of the e-Payment Portal. In case of change of the data stated in the registration form, the user is obliged to duly update the information in her/his user profile in the respective places or to contact us in order to make the details change. In case of an argument or of need to recover the Client’s access, it is necessary the data in the user profile in the System to be the same as the data in the official identification documents, provided by the Client.
Registration of users – legal entities is not available.
Profile deleting in the Portal is performed in case of occurrence of any of the following circumstances:
- a) upon specific request by the User;
- b) in case of cancelation of a Tuition contract of a child/student between St. George Preschool/ St. George International School and the User, regardless of the reason for this.
3. Services rendered by the e-Payment Portal of St. George International School:
- – Payment of chosen Activities by interest to St. George Preschool and/or St. George International School.
- – Payment of invoices issued as per a Tuition contract of a child/student in St. George Preschool and/or St. George International School.
II. ACTIVITIES BY INTEREST
4. These General Terms and Conditions regulate and the order, terms and conditions for requesting and payment of the “Activities by interest”, selected by a child/ student at the School, respectively – the Preschool.
5. “Activities by interest” require the child/ student’s attendance and they include group or individual activities in different topics, addressing the general personal development and improvement of the child/ the student, within regulated by the School/ the Preschool time frames.
6. A user of the service can only be a child/ a student. A child/ student who has not been enrolled to study at St. George Preschool or St. George School CANNOT be a user, registered for these “Activities by interest”.
7. Preliminary check of the abilities and preparedness of the child/ the student by tests, exams or other forms, being an obligatory condition for enrollment of the student for the activities, is not required.
8. The parents/ guardians verify their consent to these General Terms and Conditions after marking and an explicit confirmation at the provided for that place in the Portal.
9. The selection and requesting of the “Activities by interest” is only made by the parent/ guardian, who bears parental responsibility for the child/ student.
10. The General Terms and Conditions are a contract between St. George School EOOD/ respectively St. George Preschool EOOD and an individual – a parent of a child/ student. The contract is considered concluded and becomes effective as of the date of receiving the respective payment at the bank account of St. George School/ respectively St. George Preschool. Payment of a fee is not a sufficient ground for the contract to be considered concluded. It is necessary, prior to that, following the respective order, to state the selected activities through the Portal interface.
11. Enrollment in the “Activities by interest” is made only electronically, through their selection at the Portal. Conditions that differ from those stipulated in the General Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions to a Tuition contract cannot be negotiated.
12. The PARENTS/ GUARDIANS could state “Activities by interest” as per additionally set time schedule, through the Portal.
13. The children/ students are enrolled in groups as per the activities they requested until the moment of reaching the set number limit.
14. The types of “Activities by interest” are defined by a Manager of the Preschool/ the School for each school year and are provided to the parents/ guardians for selection.
15. “Activities by interest” are held in slots that are out of the weekly curricula, and which are previously set.
16. The time schedule for the activities is published at the Portal, as it may be supplemented or amended at any moment by the Management of the School/ the Preschool.
17. Detailed information concerning the individual activities by interest, as well as the conditions, process and the way they are held, is published on the Portal. The Preschool/ the School may expand the scope of the rendered services, as it would duly and timely inform the parents/ guardians for that. Should the number of those, who selected a certain type of “Activity by interest” be less than the minimum required for it, then it would be closed and there would be no such course during the respective school year.
18. In order to perform the “Activities by interest”, the respective legal entity (the School/ respectively the Preschool) has the right to collect payments to the amount, defined on the grounds of a Price List.
19. The attended “Activities by interest” are paid on the grounds of messages by which the Preschool/ the School informs the parent/ guardian about the periods and the ways of payment. Non-reading the message does not release the parent/ guardian from the obligation to pay the due amounts within the set deadlines. The Preschool/ the School may also set other periods and time frames of payment of the “Activities by interest” for which it would preliminary inform the parents/ guardians. When informing, the Preschool/ the School will take into account the option for observation the duration of the payment period.
20. Payment is made through the Portal interface or to the respective bank account of the Preschool/ the School, according Section III. MAKING PAYMENTS.
21. The parent/ guardian is obliged, upon request by the Preschool/ the School, to provide a copy and/ or an original (for verification) of the payment document pursuant to which was made the due payment.
22. The parent/ guardian is obliged to pay the due amounts within the period quoted in the messages.
23. Amounts paid after the expiration of the set period or in case of impossibility to provide “Activities by interest”, are paid back to the parent/ guardian, and the respective activity is not provided to the child/ student. As an exception, the Preschool/ the School may accept payment after the expiration of the payment period and provide “Activities by interest” only if the School/ the Preschool decided that this (as at the moment of receiving the amount) is within the frames of its availabilities to provide the activities. Availability to provide “Activities by interest” in this case is if there are any available free places in the respective group for which the child/ student has been enrolled and for which the amount was received.
24. The prices of “Activities by interest” provided by the School/ the Preschool are defined, amended and supplemented by the Management of the School/ the Preschool and have been quoted in the Price list.
25. The School/the Preschool provides current information about the offered new “Activities by interest”, as well as about the prices, the applicable fees and the available ways of payment.
26. The parent/ guardian pays all requested and approved by an administrator of the School/ the Preschool “Activities by interest”. All “Activities by interest” are paid depending on their type and specifics, by prices under the valid Price list of the Preschool/ the School after the approval by an Administrator of the Preschool/ the School and after receiving of a message for payment by it, send to the parent/ guardian’s e-mail.
27. In case of failure to pay or of partial payment, the Preschool/ the School does not provide any “Activities by interest”.
28. In case the child/ student was absent from the “Activities by interest”- the fee (or part of the amount for the activities that did not take place) is not liable to refunding and the Preschool/ the School is not obliged to compensate in any way whatsoever the activities that were not carried out.
29. In case of absence of the child/ the student from “Activities by interest”, as well as of not carrying out of activities, which was not due to Preschool/ School’s fault, the fee for them (or part of the amount of the activities that were not carried out) is not liable to refunding and the Preschool/ the School is not obliged to compensate in any way whatsoever the activities that were not held.
30. (amended 25.05.2022) In case the “Activities by interest” were not held due to jeopardy of or to an epidemic spread of infectious diseases, announced by the respective act/ order by a state or a municipal body – the amount of the activities that were not carried out is refunded to the PARENTS/ GUARDIANS, as the recapitulation would be made on an annual basis, until the 31 July in the current year.
31. (amended 25.05.2022) In case of not carried out classes of “Activities by interest”, beyond the exception in item 30 above, and in particular: due to an impossibility to gather a group and due to a minimum number of participants or due to lack of a coach/ teacher/ tutor/ instructor, lack of a hall, a premise, space, open area, a pool or due to not carrying out classes because of other events that took place – the amount of the activities not held is refunded to the PARENTS/ GUARDIANS, as the recapitulation is made on annual basis, until the 31 July in the current year.
32. Rights and obligations of the PARENT/ GUARDIAN:
- 32.1. The parent/ guardian has the right to request and the child/ the student to use all “Activities by interest” in compliance with the requirements of these General terms and conditions.
- 32.2. The parent/ guardian has the right of free access to current information concerning the available free places.
- 32.3. The parent/ guardian is obliged to be acquainted with these General terms and conditions and to observe their provisions.
- 32.4. The parent/ guardian is obliged to pay within the due period the due amounts for the requested “Activities by interest” in compliance with the General terms and conditions and the Price list, as well as within the time frames, set by these General terms and conditions and in the notifications from the Portal.
- 32.5. The parent/ guardian is obliged to provide everything that is necessary for the successful participation of the child/ student in the activities. In case of non-fulfilment of this obligation on the behalf of the parent/ guardian, the Preschool/ the School bears no responsibility for missed “Activities by interest” and owes neither partial nor full refunding of the amounts for the missed activities.
- 32.6. The parent/ guardian is obliged to be informed about the time schedule of the “Activities by interest”.
- 32.7. The parent/ guardian is obliged, upon request on the behalf of the Preschool/ the School, to provide documents, with regard to implementation of rights and execution of obligations under the General terms and conditions, as this requirement should be in compliance with the effective legislation and with these general terms and conditions.
33. Rights and obligations of the Preschool/ the School:
- 33.1. The Preschool/ the School has the right to receive in time all due by the parents amounts for the requested “Activities by interest”.
- 33.2. The Preschool/ the School has the right to supplement and amend the time schedule for carrying out the “Activities by interests”.
- 33.3. The Preschool/ the School is obliged to observe the Personal Data Protection Policy and the Confidentiality Policy, published at the Portal.
- 33.4. The Preschool/ the School has the right to refuse to conclude a contract with a certain parent/ guardian or to terminate the contract with a certain parent/ guardian upon its own discretion, without giving any reasons for that. The termination would become effective as of the date of sending of the expression of will to the parents/ guardians by e-mail.
34. The Preschool/ the School shall bear responsibility before the parents/ guardians for guilty failure to fulfil its obligations due to reasons under its control and it bears guilt and responsibility.
35. The Preschool/ the School bears no responsibility for caused damage when it is not a direct and immediate consequence of its guilty non-performance of obligations. The Preschool/ the School is not responsible for damage, occurred as a result of not carried out activities by interest. The Preschool/ the School bears no responsibility for non-performance of its obligations when this is due to a force majeure, for the period of the duration of the force majeure.
III. MAKING PAYMENTS UNDER THE TUITION CONTRACT (PAYMENT PLAN) AND FOR REQUESTED ACTIVITIES BY INTEREST.
36. The User can make payments to the following companies:
- ST. GEORGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL EOOD, UIC 204426056, with head office and management address in the city of Sofia, 47, N. Y. Vaptsarov Blvd.;
- ST. GEORGE PRESCHOOL EOOD, COMPANY REG. NO. 204425901, with head office and management address in the city of Sofia, 47, N. Y. Vaptsarov Blvd.;
37. (amended 25.05.2022) Methods and Terms of payment:
You may pay the due amounts online by a credit/ debit card or by wire transfer. Prior to making the payment online by a credit/ debit card, the Client should review the information presented by the system and which concerns the trader/ the company to whom the payment is made, a description of the transaction, the date and number of the invoice, the amount to be paid, the fee to be charged for the payment (if applicable), as well as any other available information about the specific payment. After making sure that they are correct (we bear no responsibility for the accuracy of the data, entered by the service User), the Client enters the card details and the other required information for making the payment. In this case the system sends to Paysera, respectively to the bank-issuer of the card, a notification for authorization of the payment. If there are sufficient funds in the card to perform the payment, including the fee charged for the payment (if applicable), and if the total amount is within the set under the card payment limits, the operation is performed and Paysera, respectively the bank-issuer of the card, returns to our system an authorization code which confirms the payment. The Operator informs the Client for the successfully made payment. The fee is added to the payment amount.
If, for some reason, the payment was not successful (for example the card was blocked/ inactive, there was insufficient amount, the payment limit was exceeded or else), Paysera returns to the system of the Operator a code for refusal of the payment, respectively the system of the Operator informs the Client that the payment was unsuccessful.
At selection of the option “Wire transfer”, the Client receives information about the way of payment of the invoices on his/ her e-mail. After confirmation of the selected option “Wire transfer”, on the screen appear information and data for the selected for payment due amount. The period for making the payment via wire transfer is 72 hours, as of the hour and the date of the request. Within this period all requested by the option “Wire transfer” due payments will have “Processing” status. In case the parent/ guardian made the payment within 72 hours, after their expiration the system will automatically show it. If the payment was not made within 72 hours, the system will automatically allow those payments to be made again.
38. By accessing the services through the Portal, you hereby accept and agree to observe the stated below terms and conditions. In case you do not accept them, you have no right and option to use the Portal and the services within it.
39. The School/ the Preschool has the right to add and terminate services in the Portal, to change the structure, the way of access and registration, as well as to terminate the services used by some or by all its users.
40. The School/ the Preschool has the right to terminate unilaterally and without previous notice the access to the rendered to the User services, should the latter harm the good reputation of the School/ the Preschool by its acts, or should he/she breach the effective legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, the international acts or if he/she threatened the functionality of the means for rendering the Services, this including to individuals, and also if he/she threatened or impeded the use of the services by other users.
41. The School/ the Preschool has the right to provide the whole available information about the User’s acts and identity in case of misconduct by the latter according to the effective general terms and conditions, or in case of а lawful demand on behalf of the competent authorities.
42. The School/ the Preschool has the right to terminate the access to services for users who use them for commercial or advertising purposes or for development and rendering of own services, unless this was previously settled in a written agreement with the School/ the Preschool.
43. The School/ the Preschool has the right (however it is not obliged) to terminate the access to the services in its Portal, and to erase and/ or close information about and of a user if the latter did not use the services in the Portal for a period which is longer than 6 (six) months.
44. In the cases of termination of the Tuition contract of a child, respectively of a student, the School/ the Preschool restricts the access to the Portal and bears no responsibility in case of loss of personal data, including invoices kept, payment information, etc.
45. Тhe School/ the Preschool bears no responsibility for the interruption or for lessening the quality of the rendered services when this is due to a force majeure under the meaning of the Commercial Act or if it is due to network overload.
46. The user should keep the registration data under item 2. above and should not share them with third parties. The user is fully responsible for acts, performed by third parties at access to the Portal and/ or when using the services within it/ for access to information concerning the registration data under item 2., the School/ the Preschool bears no responsibility in the cases described above. The user bears full responsibility for keeping his/her password for access to the School/ the Preschool payment Portal safe from third parties, respectively the password for access through mobile devices. In case the User suspected that one way or another his/her password became known by third parties, then he/she should immediately change it and inform the School/ the Preschool.
47. The School/ the Preschool bears no responsibility for possible loss suffered, for missed benefits or for other damage caused to a user as a result of use of services through the Portal by him/her or as a result of impossibility to use the services.
48. The School/ the Preschool bears no responsibility for any direct, indirect, accidental, specific or intentionally caused damage or loss or for interruption of the business activity due to the use or the impossibility to use the Portal or a service from the Portal, even if the School/ the Preschool was warned or if it could have reasonably assumed the possibility of such damage.
49. The School/ the Preschool bears no responsibility for a User’s inability to use each separate service.
50. The School/ the Preschool bears no responsibility in case of claims, raised by third parties against a User, and which are related to the use of services.
51. The Services in the Portal may only be used by a User, who accepted the current General Terms and Conditions and the specific conditions for use of the respective services, should there be any.
52. The user is responsible for any attempts to acquire unauthorized access to other users’ profiles and user information.
53. The user is obliged to use the service, rendered to him/her in a way that does not harm the normal operation of the service.
54. The user cannot have any claims to the School/the Preschool for non-performed payment in case:
- his/her bank – for one or another reason – refused to make this payment,
- his/her bank is unable to make the payment – no matter the reasons (the bank being placed under special supervision, its being declared to bankrupt, being in temporary insolvency, etc.);
55.The School/ the Preschool would never, for any reason, send e-mails to invite the Users to update their data and profile in the Portal or to provide their password and/ or username, any card details or other identification data. In case a User receives a message of this kind, he/she should consider it as an attempt of fraud and should not under any circumstances open the links stated in them, nor should he/she enter his/her personal and/ or financial details.
56. The School/ the Preschool reserves its right to amend the current General Terms and Conditions, as the probable amendments will be effective as of the date of their being published on the website. Within 30 days after the amendments and supplements have become effective, all parents/ guardians who do not agree with them would have the right to require termination of the contract by filing an Application for leaving to the Preschool/ the School. Should such Application not be filed within the quoted period, it would be considered that the parents/ guardians have accepted the amendments and supplements made.
57. For all issues not settled in these General Terms and Conditions shall be applied the regulations of the effective Bulgarian legislation.
58. All issues that occurred in relation to the effectiveness, the fulfillment, construing or the termination of the contract shall be settled by the parties in benevolent manner by negotiations, consultations and mutually beneficial agreements, and in case no agreement could be reached – by the respective state court, under the conditions of the Civil Procedure Code, upon selection of the claimant (the party that required solving the issue).
Date of last revision: 25/05/2022